Thursday, April 1, 2010

Special Offer & Request for Help

Hey Everyone,

I need to come up with some funds for a project, so I am offering this HUGE deal if you are interested:

Special offer: CUSTOM FULL COLOR Illustrations Printed on heavy Card Stock- $50/per character –

Do you have a favorite Fictional/Fantasy Character? Comic book Character? Or perhaps you wanted to see a loved one Illustrated as one of their favorite characters - Place your order & I will mail out to you (at no extra charge) a full color 11x17inch print of whatever you order.

Pass the Word, tell EVERYONE. If 5 people order custom prints based on your referral, you get an order for FREE!! Offer only good through April 15th 2010.


If you would like to see my art, and what I have created for others in the past, you can either look at http://anthonyhary.com or in my art folder here: http://www.facebook.com/anmph

Thanks

Anthony Hary

Here are some custom prints I have done in the past:






No comments:

Post a Comment