Thursday, February 3, 2011

Submissions Open Swimsuit Charity book

::ATTENTION CREATORS::
A.N.A. Comics 2011 Breast Cancer Charity Swimsuit book UPDATE

Hey Everyone!

Do you have a property you would like to get more exposure? A.N.A. Comics is publishing a swimsuit comic book whose profits will be donated to benefit Breast Cancer Research.

We are happy to announce we are opening the doors for a select few creators to donate their creator owned character to the book.


Here are the details:
A.N.A. Comics 2011 Breast Cancer Swimsuit comic book

Room for 10 Creator Owned Illustrations – submissions due AUGUST 31st 2011

Book will be printed in Color – If you want your illustration printed in color, YOU have to color it.

Cost for having your Character included: $0.00
All Illustrations must be approved to be included (No Nudity, Extreme Graphic violence or language)


Release Authorization must be submitted and signed by Intellectual Property Owners to have story included.

Approved submission entries have to be turned in to A.N.A. Comics, formatted and ready for printing by AUGUST 31ST 2011

- The Format specifications can be found here:
http://ka-blam.com/printing/index.php?page=Specs

Email submissions to : submissions@anacomics.com

Book is scheduled to be available through Indyplanet.com by October 2011.


Ad space is available for $15/half page or $25/full page Advertisement.
-------------------------------------------------------

Release Authorization – A.N.A COMICS (must fill out completely)

Name of your Character: ______________________________
Intellectual property Owners name/s: ________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________
Signing this Release I recognize and Authorize the follow terms:
- I am the owner of the above listed Character/Property
- I Authorize A.N.A. Comics to print my Character Illustration in the 2011 issue of A.N.A. Comics Swimsuit issue, alongside other independent properties.
- I understand by signing this release I am in NO way assigning rights or agreeing to share IP copyright or trademark ownership & I retain full ownership of my property and the ability to reprint my Illustration in any other format I should chose.
- I understand A.N.A. Comics is not obligated to compensate me in anyway.
- I understand I will be able to order copies of the publication for my own personal use, sales, or private distribution for 5% over cost through A.N.A. Comics (aprox: $10.00per book)
- I authorize A.N.A. Comics to utilize my Illustration to publicize the publication provided that all due credit will be listed clearly for myself as owner.
- I understand that A.N.A. Comics will be printing, promoting and distributing copies of this publication online, at comic conventions, art shows, in comic book direct market shops.
- I agree and understand that I can in no way sue for monetary compensation or seek legal action against A.N.A. Comics as I entered this project of my own discretion.
Name of Copyright owner: __________________________________________________
-fill out below info for credits area inside the publication-
Name: _______________________________________ Date:_______________________
Name: _______________________________________ Date:_______________________
Name: _______________________________________ Date:_______________________
Company/Studio: __________________________________________________________
website: _________________________________________________________________
Address: _________________________________________________________________
City/State: ______________________________________ Zip Code: _________________
Signatures :_______________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment