Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blog #4 or C'est na pas Un Blog

Good morning everyone,

Or I guess I should say "Good (insert time you're reading this) everyone".

I don't know if this is a blog for blog's sake or truly an update with critical information that could save your life. You'll have to read on to find out.

TPANVB is forging ahead with reckless abandon and I guess I should allow myself to reveal it to you at last. TPANVB is a webcomic that will be titled The Precarious Adventures of Newton Von Brisby. It's ever so much easier to type TPANVB. Or the adventures of Newt? Not sure.

Anywho. TPANVB is about the adventures of a boy trying to find his parents in a strange land. I've borrowed aspects from so many stories such as The Dark Crystal, The Golden Compass, Star Wars, Laberynth, The Tolkien saga. Basically, I'm using it as a vehicle to revel in the experiences of my youth. And also to hopefully entertain you all.

Enough for now.

Nock M.

No comments:

Post a Comment