Monday, January 18, 2010

what the-?!?

Howdy mahalo shalom, readers!

My name is Richard Caldwell, though I sometimes use the nom de plume of nilskidoo in certain online dealings. I have accepted the offer of joining the A.N.A. team in the form of scribing some upcoming interviews with a variety of stunningly creative and comic book-minded folks, to be posted here and nowhere else in coming months!
If my name is recognized at all, it may be for my spell with ComicNews.Info, where I served time as a reporter, reviewer, columnist, interviewer, and Managing Editor. I've written for other media as well, both online and print, but that site was where I met A.N.A.'s very own Nicholas Myers! So the rumors of us fighting in 'Nam together are unfounded! Mostly!
I am stoked to the Nth to have been invited to write for this blog-group, and hope to take no prisoners! So who will I be interviewing then? Wait and see. Oh, you just wait and see, faithful followers of A.N.A...

But to see what I do in my non-A.N.A. time, just check out my own blogger/blogspot, the sometimes infamous jalopy.
And as is custom with this team, any and all feedback is generally welcome, so fire away.

Face true, front believers! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! I am so glad that you're bringing your incredible wordsmithing to our page. Fun will be had. Oh yes, Fun will be had.

    Nicholas P. Myers

    ReplyDelete