Thursday, December 29, 2011

As we go into 2012

Noticing some of my comic industry friends posting on the various social media sites on how they think 2012 will be "their year". I have said similar regarding my own creative goals. The industry is only so big and theoretically there is only so much "success" to go around. I would like to officially say to all my creative peers that I truly hope this is your year!!! I hope you achieve new levels of success and get from 2012 all that you hope to, regardless of how my year turns out, I hope you are given your goals. Please keep posting and keep building this industry. Also keep in touch and let me know how you're doing with everything and I will do my best to promote, support, and assist you all as best I can. Let us, together, make 2012 year the best in independent comic book history!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment