Monday, January 2, 2012

Studio Creator: Rob Sherman

Rob Sherman – Artist / Cinematic Illustrator / Storyteller




One of the Artists involved in the upcoming BRETHREN:Universe titles, Rob Sherman, sits down with ANAComics.com to talk about Comics, Art, and being a Gym Rat...

________

Anacomics.com: “ Now Rob, you are one of the newer members of A.N.A Comics, but you are no stranger to the world of comic books. Please share with us what are your interests?”

Rob: “That’s right, I just signed on with A.N.A Comics in December 2011. Which is AWESOME!!! As far as interests go, I have a few. In no particular order...I love comics, film, and music. I'm also a bit of a gym rat.”

Anacomics.com: “From what we here there are some exciting things in the pipeline for you at A.N.A Comics, and though you cant elaborate on that at the moment, how about a hint by sharing with us your creative skills?”

Rob: “Mostly the wielding of a pencil and pen, are my current focus. Along with being an illustrator I enjoy writing and the total storytelling process. I also have some knowledge of film and audio production.”

Anacomics.com: “What projects have you worked on or created?”

Rob: “I've designed a few posters for local Minnesota bands. I've had a Shawn Michaels tribute piece published in WWE magazine. I've also done commissioned pieces for friends and family. But for the most part my venture with A.N.A Comics will be my first opportunity to really create something on a larger scale.”

Anacomics.com: “Well, we are happy to have you with is! With this new opportunity, what are your creative goals?”

Rob: “To take part in the creation of a story that inspires and teaches people. Some of the greatest lessons I have learned in life have been through comics, film, and music. I would like to know that I'm a part of something like that and to know that I touched people on that level. I want to create something that when someone walks away from experiencing it they say to themselves "WOW!" Also, I hope to be able to make a living telling those stories. We all need to eat right?”




Keep up with Rob Sherman and his developing career at ANAComics.com

 

 
(All art is displayed for portfolio purposes only and is not necessarily the property of A.N.A Comics. The art is copyright to the Artist, with all Intellectual Property copyrights remaining with the Owner/Creator of the property)











No comments:

Post a Comment